Sunday 4 August 2013

Moving on to Documentary

I recently took delivery of the next level 2 course I’m tackling – Documentary. As previously I’ll be starting another blog for that – in fact I already have. It’s here if you fancy popping by to see it: http://nmoncktonsocdoc.blogspot.co.uk/

The reference to Soc Doc in the address is because for once I planned ahead and set the blog up without any content while the course was still Social Documentary. That’ll teach me. Can’t help but observe that the removal of “social” from the title seems to open up a whole extra area of practice and context which is good as far as I’m concerned.

Also worth noting that I still have all of my prep for assessment to complete here, plus a load of other stuff that still interests me – so this blog wont be coming to end for some time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment